S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Lucidity
Haven't been updating recently so here's a short post!
School is sian and will be even more sian as time goes by. No surprise there haha.
Recently had an OG outing to Sweechoon wahaha good food good mood! Northeasters and Easties unite! Didn't do much also, eat, drink, awkward silence, talk random nonsense, gossip girls ;D
Had holidays and some cancelled lessons so I was bored (and lonely) out of my mind. At least sis at home freely working so can talk nonsense with her. Sigh, life of an almost friendless person.
Went to visit Kaylee last Saturday then went airport together in their new big white car! Astons as usual haha never changes. Had western food too many times last week, once with Jolene, once with sis, once with Oliver, then once more with family.
Kaylee has the coolest toys ever, awesomely cool train set that switches between 2 trains, transport pellets, freaking helicopter transport, u-turns multiple times all using only one card sized easily detached engine. So many hidden gears that moves stuff around using kinetic energy of the engine and design complications, it's a freaking marvel. 3 adults one kid just stare at the train moving for like 30 minutes. TRAIN HYPNOTISM.
Sigh Kaylee having HFMD it's kinda gross.
Talking about hypnotism, been trying to lucid dream but it's so freaking difficult. I always forget to reality check in real life because I'm so distracted by so many things. Then this leads to not having the habit to reality check in the dream too, so still having non-lucid, normal dreams.
Hoping I'll succeed soon!

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top